Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tag

The gorgeous Alison at AMIdesigns has asked me to list six things about myself:

1. We used to live in Africa. The tartlets each had a nanny who carried them tied to her back.
2. Thanks to the African sun I've had two melanomas removed, one from my leg and one from my tummy. Doctor refused to oblige with a tummy tuck when he was cutting out the abdominal cancer.
3.I'm popular in the spirit world - ghosts pull my clothes from behind. But only Irish ghosts, I've never been spooked in any other country.
4. My favourite jam is blackcurrant.
5. I love my husband. And I fancy him. I think he's even more attractive now than when I married him. And this not just because he makes me a cup of tea in the middle of the night when I wake up and can't get back to sleep.
6. I'm allergic to rhubarb, it makes my tongue swell up.

No comments:

Post a Comment