Sunday, July 12, 2009

iPod

My first iPod!
Now I've all the music in the world at my fingertips to download and listen to except - I haven't a clue about music! It's probably not the most feminist thing to admit but most of my music collection was left behind by old boyfriends - Jim Croce, Chris de Burgh, Queen, Mozart, Elgar, Randy Travis, Keith Whitley, Bob Dylan, Thin Lizzy...
Please help!
What do you think I should download?
Sharon Owens suggested Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine. I've listened to it, it's excellent, and something I'd never have tried. Thanks, Sharon!
And I'll make one suggestion for you. Let's see - Hurricane by Bob Dylan. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, I knew you'd like Florence... Those drums!!! Any chance you'd like Morrissey's latest album, YEARS OF REFUSAL? IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no point in asking me. I have crap taste in music. I'm all about Westlife and Beyonce and (God help me) Miley Cyrus these days.
    I can be seen doing the Hoedown Throwdown on a regular basis.

    Although, if you want a vay lovely song then 'First Day of My Life' by Bright Eyes is gorgeous and it made me weep when it was played the first morning I woke up next to my baby girl.

    ReplyDelete