Thursday, June 30, 2011

odd molly


That's not me in the photo - that's a model modelling the dress I bought today in a secret sale...
We were driving past the Exhibition Centre en route to the supermarket to buy bread -the large billboard outside was in Arabic - the only thing we could read was '90%'
"It looks like a sale!" I said, excited.
"But why is the the writing in Arabic?" asked Maud.
We decided that probably it was sale of designer abayas - or jewelled cufflinks for thobes - something that wouldn't appeal to the average Western shopper...
I said: "Even so....90% off is not to be sniffed at..."
We turned the car at the lights and drove back to the Exhibition Centre - to discover the sale was a clearout of the most expensive, most exclusive boutique in Bahrain - Seventh Heaven which stocks just about every fabulous brand in the world...
I'm sure I don't have to tell you I spent all my money and time at the sale and there will not be toast for breakfast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment